*Policies are subject to change at the discretion of each stylist.
If cancellations are due to symptoms of cold, fever, flu, or COVID19, you cannot reschedule
until 2 weeks after you’ve tested negative. If you come in sick service will be declined.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
1. We are a very busy salon, so first & foremost it is REQUIRED for you to book your appointment far in advance. We do not accept walk-ins.
2. We recommend booking through our designated booking app on Booksy.
3. When booking, please communicate clearly the exact services you wish to receive for your appointment. Please review our price sheet and service description before asking our booking agents questions about pricing and what the service includes. A 50% deposit is required to book appointments and is nonrefundable.
4. Confirm you are booking for the correct services.
5. In the case where you change your mind about the services you want to receive, you have 3 business days to make us aware of the change. Otherwise, you will be responsible for the entire cost for the services you booked regardless if you receive them.
6. Changes in services that you booked for may result in your appointment being rescheduled.
7. Please note, hair extensions are never included in our service pricing. This includes, but is not limited to, full head weaves, partial weaves, braiding or any wig-making services.
8. You may be required to sign a salon waiver prior to your appointment.
9. Your appointment will be cancelled if you are more than 15 minutes late without communicating and a no show fee will be assessed.
10. No Extra Guests Please.
11. If you are bringing your child for a service please note that you are required to stay in the building with your child during the duration of the service.
12. Please limit personal items brought into the salon.
13. We have the right to refuse service for any reason.
14. There will be no refunds under any circumstances.
1. If you’d like to book a consultation prior to your appointment there will be a $30 fee.
2. The consultation fee will go toward the discussed service.
3. Consultations can be booked via the same contact methods listed above .
4. Consultation fees are non-refundable & non-transferable.
5. If you miss your consultation or fail to request rescheduling 3 business days prior,
you will forfeit your consultation & the entire fee.
CANCELATION, RESCHEDULING, & DEPOSITS
1. Any changes, cancellations, or rescheduling must be requested 3 business days prior to your appointment. We can not guarantee your preferred accommodations in the event that you do make any requests within this time frame.
2. Any changes, cancellations, or rescheduling requests made outside of the 3 business day time period will result in your deposit being 100% forfeited and you will be charged for the remaining portion of your appointment. . No exceptions. Any new or replacement appointments therefore after will require a separate & new deposit. Please see our business days and hours here.
3. Same day cancellation of any scheduled services will require a payment of that service.
4. Deposits will be required for all services & amounts may vary depending on the service you choose and are subject to change.
5. Deposits are 100% nonrefundable and can only be transferred one time otherwise it will be forfeited.
6. In the event that we need to reschedule your appointment, your deposit still remains in effect & is not voidable.
1. We have slightly increased service pricing as of March 2022. Please see our updated price list on Booksy.
2. Contactless payment options will vary per stylist. Examples of contactless payment include Cashapp and Apple Pay. (Note: All stylists charge their customers independently, not through Alexis Shannice Beauty Studio)